Read for three minutes.
Viraaj Singh has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital marketing consultants to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we tend to square measure explicitly regarding what goes on in our journal, we have a tendency to browse each guest post request we tend to receive.
However, please don’t send the United States any request while not reading tips|the rules} as a result we’d reject requests that don’t adhere to our guidelines.
Important: we tend to receive tons of requests and our approval method is tedious. Please hold back with the United States as a result we tend to take 5-10 business days to reply. If you do not get a response in fifteen business days, you’ll use your article elsewhere. Please don’t send follow-up emails; they won’t facilitate.
If you’re trying to find prompt business, Viraaj Singh contains a “Sponsored Guest Post” choice. unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets revealed within 1-2 business days. However, it should still meet our guest post pointers, and it might want approval from our editors.
Topics we tend to Cover:
We cowl everything Digital marketing together with however not restricted to:
- SEO Services
- Pay for performance SEO
- Content marketing
- Social Media
- Website Analytics
- Website Designs
- Conversion optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email marketing
- online Reputation Management
What will we Publish?
Digital marketing Education: If you’re an Associate in Nursing knowledgeable in digital marketing with one thing to teach our audience, you’ll send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
Opinions of knowledge: If you’re an Associate in Nursing expert within the business with relevant expertise and a sensible digital presence, you’ll send your opinions regarding something regarding the Digital marketing business.
Infographics: If you’ve got a well-crafted infographic, you’ll send it beside the Associate in Nursing introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Viraaj Singh, we wish you to grasp our pointers. we tend to request you to browse these pointers rigorously and cling to them:
Basics first– your article shouldn’t have grammatical or language errors.
Your story ought to be informative, interactive, and attention-grabbing. Each post on our journal aims to provide valuable info to our users serving to hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
Don’t send United States chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article ought to be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
Don’t be a business talking to humans. we tend to square measure humans giving info to fellow humans, thus sound like one in your story. speak in person and speak to the readers directly.
Your articles ought to be 500-1000 words.
- Don’t use extraneous pictures or copyright pictures owned by somebody else.
- Please offer a supply of statistics, images, and quotes utilized in the content.
- The story ought to be distinctive and not revealed elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot beside the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the correct to delete promotional links in your article. you’ll link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages are coupled in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
- If you don’t follow the higher-than-pointers, you presumably won’t hear from the United States.
Note: we tend to don’t publish press releases and merchandise or service reviews.
What happens if your story is chosen for publication?
- If we tend to choose your story, it’s sent for review to our editors. If it needs any changes, we tend to send it back with our comments.
- We have the correct article or its title.
- The author should be right to republish the story elsewhere citing Viraaj Singh because of the original publisher of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We don’t buy guest articles.
Got a lot of questions? Don’t hesitate to drop a mail at email@example.com